Why Go Agile?
A few words about agile software development
Software development before agile
Waterfall is a sequential process, used in software
development from the very beginning.
The main disadvantage in the waterfall
proces is its inability to react to the changes in
When one stage of the process is over, there is
no way to undo it.
The origins of agile methodology
● It can be traced back to 1957 according to some sources.
● Early implementations of the agile methods have begun
● The widespread currency they have gained only in 2001,
after publishing of “Manifesto for Agile Software
What is agile?
Agile is a collective name for a number
of methodologies, having iterative and
fully adaptive nature as opposed to the
sequential and unalterable waterfall
Methods and frameworks collectively knows as agile
● Extreme programming
● Dynamic Systems Development Method
● Feature-driven development (FDD)
and many others.
Top priorities according to agile
● Individuals and interactions
● Working software
● Customer collaboration
● Responding to changes
Key principles of Agile
1. Constant feedback and communication;
2. Self-organizing team;
3. Adaptive requirements;
4. Fixed timeframe for each iteration;
5. Visual and lightweight requirements;
6. Iterative nature;
7. Frequent delivery of builds;
8. Step-by-step development;
9. Prioritizing the tasks;
10. Test driven development;
The stucture of agile process
Roles Rituals Artifacts
● product owner
● scrum master
● sprint planning
● demo meeting
● daily standup
● product backlog
● sprint backlog
● burndown charts
Find out more!
At MLSDev we work according to the agile methodology, namely scrum.
Having a well-oiled process, reliable and professional team and certified scrum
masters to watch over it, we are able to deliver the best quality product in a
short period of time. We value communication between the team and our client
most of all and do believe that it is a key to success of any project.
Contact us for more information:)