• Log ins?
• Blog addresses to teacher.
• Posts that should be done:
• Welcome post
• Preliminary post
– Film Edited?
• Evaluation of your skills at present.
Blog: Word Press or Blogger
• Log on:
• Choose background and design.
– Try to reflect yourself, a theme or the media
– Must still be readable
Blog: Wordpress or blogger
– Short separate posts
– Key decisions/logging the process.
– Regularly (5 a week minimum!)
– Aim to have 70+ by the end of the project.
– Show your directorial ‘journey.’
• Logical order
• Clearly titled: posts are easy to find.
• Can change dates to move posts about.
• Variety of presentational devices.
– Embed films
• Your own
• Existing products to analyse
• Analyse or comment on them using a voice over
– Embed presentations
• Slide share
• Use annotations
– Make a film of you talking to camera
• Who you are.
• Why you chose to take Media as an A Level.
• What you are looking forward to about the
• What you will find challenging about the
• Digging Deeper Day Tasks.
• All have a copy of the shots you took.
• Labelled? Voice Over?
• Commented on the uses of each shot.
• When complete, put this on as a post
Match on action
Upload to the bog
Give it an introduction, an overview.
• Post on:
– How well you thought you accomplished the task.
– What was successful?
– What was challenging and why?
– What skills do you need to develop before the main
• Make a list of things you need to do (or not) in
the main production task.
• Advantage/disadvantages of working in a
Feedback to the main board.
I.S 5 hours + I.S time
• End of Friday’s lesson.
Any work done so far complete and uploaded.
Complete preliminary film (sound + titles)
Evaluation post complete.
– Basics of using a camera
– Advantages of working in a group/singularly.
All separate posts.