Box each option 3 more advanced lessons on the birth pangs of Moshiach. The birth is not a spectacle. How to cure these signs.
Birth pangs of moshiach - advanced slides
4 Advanced Insights
Behind the Pain
www.AboutMoshiach.com 1/4 introductions to our next product:
SIGNS of Moshiach
A Jewish (Torah) Perspective
Which Pangs are Birth-Pangs
• We can count 9 months with a normal pregnancy.
• That’s a helpful gauge to ascertain if labor is near (although
sometimes we even get that wrong).
• But with the unknown span of Gola, we’ll be really struggling
to discern the final pangs of Geula from other pains along the
• That’s why the Prophets have spoken, and our Sages have
defined, the actual signs indicating we’re going into the labor
• Once the baby is engaged in position, there’s no way back.
The Cause – Not the Symptoms
• Birth-pangs are no good.
• Let’s pray for them to go away!
• No, silly. The contractions are there because something
(wonderful) is coming out. Why don’t you pray for the birth
• Then (and only then) will she – please G-d – be well again.
• No one enjoys the pains that mark the end of Gola.
• But the only way to cure them is to treat their underlying
cause – the coming of Moshiach – not to fight the symptoms
as if they were a separate problem.
Gola is Unbearable
• The baby will need to come out one day – yeah, we know
• Already?? (See, you did need reminders!)
• Ok, but why unfriendly reminders? And why so tormenting?
• Because the baby needs to come out now, you get it? We
don’t want you to bear it any longer. Now, push!
• The end of Gola is its ugliest. Extremely unfriendly.
• It should be unbearable. We need you to want to come out
of it. To help push the Geula through.
• BTW this overpowering feeling need not be a result of
personal misfortune. It’s the mental state of frustration with
Gola that we’re after.
Prolonged Labor Pains
• The baby is about to come out – how exciting!
• Why is it taking so long now?! How frustrating!
• Wait a minute – why the sudden excitement and frustration? Isn’t birth a
• Yeah but before, birth was a thing of the future (and there was no pain).
• Now the baby is ready to come out (and every moment is terrible)!
• Pleasure (excitement) and anguish (frustration) are anonyms.
• Geula, its long-awaited coming, is the biggest pleasure.
• For us, and for On-High.
• Before, when it wasn’t time, delays were “deemed” acceptable.
• As the Geula is finally eventuating, nothing should be standing in its way
• So any delay of the Geula then, results in much more anguish than ever
• Hence the uniquely extreme Birth Pangs of Moshiach.
• What are those unpleasant signs of Moshiach’s coming?
• Another 3 introductions to understand the Signs of Moshiach:
o The biblical ailment of Tzaraat and how it’s so applicable today
o Deep Evil – an analysis of Daniel 12:10
o Generational Decline – our Pre-Moshiach dilemma from a historical context
• Soon to be available, by the Grace of G-d.
• Register your email or follow via Twitter
Please tell us
How were these slides?