TRANSMISSION OF DATA
• Global market for nanomaterials could hit
$1.6 trillion by 2015
• The colours in medieval stained glass windows
result from nanocrystals created in the
heating and cooling of the glas
• Efficient acoustic communication
or taking samples for
Nanorobots are coated with glycocalyx
• Delivering medication to the exact location
• Killing of bacteria, viruses & cancer cells
• Repair of damaged tissues
• Oxygen transport
• Skin and dental care
Nano robots can be used in blood cell
to detect pathogens.
Devices working in the bloodstream could
nibble away at atherosclerotic deposits,
widening the affected blood vessels.
This would prevent most heart attacks
WAY OF CHARGING
Advantages of Nanomedicine
• Detection is very easy
• No side effects
• No surgery required
• Diseases can be easily cured
• Not practical yet.
• High cost.
• Implementation difficulties.
• Assembly of fully functional nanorobots.
• Closed Loop Control and Guidance at the
• Wireless Communication at the Nano- Scale –
• Power Generation at the Nanoscale.
• Nanorobot for Treatment of Patients with Artery
• Requicha A.A.G.,“Nanorobots, NEMS and
Nanoassembly”, Proceedings of the IEEE, 91(11):1922-
1933, Nov. 2003.
• Nanorobot hardware architecture for Medical Defense.
• Nanobots-The Next Cure for Cancer