/* The following code declares class array,
* an STL container (as wrapper) for arrays of constant size.
* for documentation.
* The original author site is at: http://www.josuttis.com/
* (C) Copyright Nicolai M. Josuttis 2001.
* Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0. (See
* accompanying file LICENSE_1_0.txt or copy at
* 10 Mar 2010 - (mtc) fill method added, matching resolution of the standard library working group.
* See <http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/lwg-defects.html#776> or Trac issue #3168
* Eventually, we should remove "assign" which is now a synonym for "fill" (Marshall Clow)
* 10 Mar 2010 - added workaround for SUNCC and !STLPort [trac #3893] (Marshall Clow)
* 29 Jan 2004 - c_array() added, BOOST_NO_PRIVATE_IN_AGGREGATE removed (Nico Josuttis)
* 23 Aug 2002 - fix for Non-MSVC compilers combined with MSVC libraries.
* 05 Aug 2001 - minor update (Nico Josuttis)
* 20 Jan 2001 - STLport fix (Beman Dawes)
* 29 Sep 2000 - Initial Revision (Nico Josuttis)
* Jan 29, 2004
#if BOOST_WORKAROUND(BOOST_MSVC, >= 1400)
# pragma warning(push)
# pragma warning(disable:4996) // 'std::equal': Function call with parameters that may be unsafe
# pragma warning(disable:4510) // boost::array<T,N>' : default constructor could not be generated
# pragma warning(disable:4610) // warning C4610: class 'boost::array<T,N>' can never be instantiated - user defined constru
2010 7 10