Let is Sprint together !!
Agile Mentor Coach, ADP India.
Started Agile Journey in 2006, as a Scrum Team Member @ Xerox Office Group Development Center, NY.
6+ years of Agile experience as a developer, Scrum Master, Product Owner, plus leading and coaching various
Certified: CSM, CSPO, CSP, PMI-ACP, PMP, Six Sigma GB.
SAFe Program Consultant
PGCBM from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
Reviewer and Contributor of the book titled- “The Human Side of Agile”, authored by Gil Broza.
Editorial Board Member of http://www.transition2agile.com/
Speaker- Regional Scrum Gathering 2014, Hyderabad in July 2014, "Maturing the Agile Way“
Speaker- Agile Tour 2012, Hyderabad , “Leading through change- The traits of AGILE leader”
Volunteer/Member of the organizing committee for ISEC.
• Everyone is part of one big team.
• Each ball must have air-time.
• Each ball must be touched at least once by every
• Balls cannot be passed to your direct neighbour
to your immediate left or right.
• Each ball must return to the same person who
introduced it into the system.
• There are a total of four iterations.