Be the first to like this
This presentation summarises some thought-provoking aspects of our technical journey, challenging the status quo and how these aspects influence the overall design.
• Understanding the CEIP orebody.
• Transition from owner mining operating traditional truck & shovel, to contract mining managing in-pit crushing & conveying (IPCC).
• Developing a thorough understanding of the metallurgical behaviour of the CEIP ore.
• Innovative materials handling and the elimination of a conventional tailings storage facility.
• Optimisation and the inclusion of a regrind circuit.
Infrastructure Design Philosophy
• Rotary versus bottom dump rail discharge systems.
• Port facility and high speed ship loading.
• Access and use by third parties.
Protecting the Schedule
• High density, vertically stacked modularisation.
• Parallel process design.
• Wet commissioning off-site in construction yards.