The Coronavirus pandemic had a profound impact on the way we work. Almost overnight, organisations have had to learn how to work remotely – and collaborate effectively – often by the most expedient means possible.
The good news is that the flexible, remote working practices and tools that always seemed like a good idea in principle, have now been tested under extreme conditions and, in many cases, have been proven to be highly effective. To maintain the momentum and continue to realise the benefits, it's essential that we balance that flexibility and immediacy with governance and management. This is particularly true with 'easy to use' tools designed with user empowerment at their heart, such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom and others.
In this webinar, we explore common pain points and problems arising from the explosive growth of these tools and potential solutions to those problems. We will hear from Anthony Martino, IT Operations Manager at flybuys (Australia), on how they plan to balance user empowerment with effective governance and management. We will look at practical approaches available to all customers, to continue realising the benefits of flexible working in a secure, streamlined and controlled manner.
For more information visit https://www.intergen.co.nz/ReimagineWork/ #ReimagineWork
• Who can create a team?
• Are approvals are required?
• Naming your Teams
• Can you share with external users?
• What happens when a Team is old?
• How does telephony fit in?
• What happens when a Team owner leaves
• What are the roles & responsibilities
WHAT’S REALLY INVOLVED?
Types of Tools
Provisioning Process Basic Medium Basic Advanced
Templates Basic Medium Basic Advanced
Automatic Expiry/Archival Basic Medium Medium Advanced
Admin Reports Basic Medium Medium Advanced
Granular External Sharing Basic Medium Medium Advanced
Information Architecture None Medium None Advanced
Hub for governance
guidance and training
None Yes None None
Extensibility Yes Yes Basic Yes
Ongoing Costs No No Yes Yes
1. Health Check - Audit and clean up your existing Teams.
2. Define your Team and SharePoint site creation process
3. Kickstart with setting up your top 3 Team and Site templates.
Here is your 3-step plan to Tame your feral Teams:
1. Assist you in defining your governance approach.
2. Implement a governance framework.
3. Automate your governance policies.
4. Adoption to maximise your investment.
5. Continuous evolution to keep you moving with the technology.
How we can help:
Check out our Health Check:
Practice Lead – Modern Workplace
General Manager – Client Success
For more information please follow contact us here: