Be the first to like this
NEC recently welcomed regional user group members from the Spiceworks community to their Irving-based headquarters. The Dallas/Fort Worth SpiceCorp Group held their monthly meeting at NEC, kicking it off with a reception in the Executive Briefing Center where members ate and enjoyed beverages, while being able to mix and mingle with NEC’s Subject Matter Experts.
NEC presented several short 15 minute presentations with a lot of time for Q&A/discussions on:
• NEC’s Smart Enterprise Overview
• Simplifying Network Administration with Software Defined Networking
• Business Continuity Technology that Helps You Sleep Peacefully at Night
• Storage Technology that Handles Ever Increasing Corporate Data
• Short Preview of NEC’s Cloud-based Services
Watch the entire event at https://youtu.be/JqlTPiaDDQ4?list=PLWJf584cuAlRm94wTWUNR78hfVYoy6FEO.