Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

The Benefits of Machine Learning and Programmatic Buying

712 views

Published on

With programmatic uptake burgeoning across the globe, agencies and marketing directors need to understand the benefits, pitfalls, and opportunities of this new technology. Our 12 page brief covers:

1. What is Machine Learning and Programmatic Buying?
2. What are the Key Benefits?
3. How can you get started with Programmatic and take full advantage of this trend?

In a simple and easily digestible format, with helpful graphics, this brief is a must-read for agencies and marketing directors at large corporations.

Published in: Marketing
  • Be the first to comment

The Benefits of Machine Learning and Programmatic Buying

  1. 1. The Benefits of Machine Learning and Programmatic Buying
  2. 2. Learn about... The benefits of Machine Learning and Programmatic Programmatic by the numbers The reasons for Programmatic growth Programmatic Real-Time Bidding (RTB) How Machine Learning works The key benefits of Machine Learning and Programmatic RTB
  3. 3. Programmatic by the numbers Global Programmatic advertising hit 42% of total display related media spend in 2014, up from 33% in 2013 (Source: Magna Global) 60-75% of total digital display advertising will be spent on Programmatic by 2017 (Source: IAB)
  4. 4. What's driving that spend? Reach customers cost effectively Deliver the right message to the right person when they are in-market to buy Find new customers unaware of the advertisers product Advertiser's need to: But how?
  5. 5. Machine Learning vs Manual Targeting Human assisted targeting Human assumes the audience. Points targeting solution at audiences that look like its core audience. Machine Learning solution Makes no assumptions about audience. Finds new audiences at 'pre-awareness' levels, as well as optimising the core audience.
  6. 6. About Intelligent Optimisations Intelligent Optimisations (IO) is a marketing technology company which has developed a proprietary, big data driven, automated media buying platform. Reach Us Plymouth Intelligent Optimisations Princess Court 23 Princess Street Plymouth PL1 2EX Telephone: +44 (0) 1752 603030 London Intelligent Optimisations Henry Wood House 2 Riding House Street London W1W 7DR Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3770 7606 www.dsp.io hello@dsp.io @iopowertolearn

×