Presenting a case study on how IntelliAssist used social media and other digital platforms to promote Rev0lver Rani, a Bollywood film starring Kangana Ranaut and Vir Das. Ten unique campaigns were rolled out on Facebook and Twitter to foster conversations and active engagements. Additionally, audience gratification via contests helped in spreading positive WoM. Seeding content and advertising on prominent websites further increased visibility of the film.
Your feedback is welcome on firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital & Social Media Marketing Success Story
- Facebook - YouTube - Twitter - Times of India - BookMyShow - Bhaskar
• Create Awareness
– Maximize the reach of the theatrical trailer and other promotional
• Build Online Community and Engage Audience
– Create conversations and positive buzz on prominent social platforms
including Facebook & Twittter.
– Audience gratification.
• Reinforce Key Messages & Encourage Conversion
– Create high recall campaigns to communicate key messages
– Leverage Critic rating and Audience reviews
– Encourage audience to provide reviews and feedback
• Facebook Marketing: Since Wave Industries Pvt Ltd and Kangana
Ranaut had no Facebook presence, 3 pages were simultaneously
– Rev0lver Rani (Movie)
– Kangana Ranaut (Celebrity)
– Wave Industries Pvt Ltd (Company)
• YouTube Channel: A brand channel on YouTube was created.
Theatrical trailer and other videos were uploaded and promoted.
• Google AdWords: Google search & display network was used to
place image and video ads to promote the movie.
• Online Advertising: We managed advertising campaign on Times of
India, BookMyShow and Bhaskar
• A New Channel was created,
we built over 1,700 Subscribers
and 1,550,000 Video Views on
Theatrical Trailer in 45 days
• Theatrical Trailer was trending
for 3 days in Popular Videos –
• On the day of video upload,
Theatrical Trailer link was
embedded by over 25 sites and
collectively they contributed
about 22% video views
• We had 805 Followers on the Release date
• 1199 Tweets and 4275 Favorites
• Trends Created
• Hashtag Contests
Trailer Launch - #Rev0lverRani trended
• On the Day of the Trailer Launch a Lot of Seeing activity and Engagement with audience
helped in building initial Follower Base – From 12 to 104
• #Rev0lverRani was trending across major cities and all India.
• The Trailer link was Tweeted 1440 times
• Theatrical Trailer Launch
– Since our Social Platforms were weak & YouTube advertising had not begun,
we concentrated efforts on content seeding to enhance YouTube views. Over
20 major sites were targeted and most of them responded to our call
– Over 35 websites did a story on Rev0lver Rani first look – Poster and
embedded Theatrical Trailer. They shared on Social Platforms too.
• Ongoing Seeding
– Title Song and Dialogue Promo
– Usha Uthup’s exclusive interview
– Image gallery
– Social Sharing
• Release: Audience Reviews
– Encouraged audience to share reviews on IMDB, GlamSham, BookMyShow
- Times of India - BookMyShow - Dainik Bhaskar