Be the first to like this
10 Inspirational Moments from Erika Napoletano
1. People do business with people - make your brand human.
2. Do you know who you are? why you're different? and why others should care about your brand?
3. Emotion is the currency of a brand - think about how the brands you admire make you feel.
4. It's as important to figure who your audience is not, as it is to understand who they are.
5. Approachable brands make their brands about their customers and always seek feedback from them.
6. To become a sharable brand, create things that delight your customers.
7. Biggest branding mistake entrepreneurs make is trying to be everything to everyone.
8. When you stop worrying about the people who will never love you, you actually find the ones who do (and will).
9. Be useful to those you can help and pay zero attention to the ones who'll never consume your brand.
10. Give yourself permission to be YOU! It's the only thing you got.
Core Insight: Stand for something, but be real.
Best Advice: The coolest thing about being yourself is that everyone else is taken.