Be the first to like this
10 Inspirational Moments from Andrew Geant
1. Start with a business model and build a business around it.
2. Think big. Start local. Scale fast.
3. Don't rush into hiring people - you gain an advantage early on when you're touching all aspects of your business.
4. Your best and most strategic relationships with be a conduit to great people.
5. Be focused and very strategic about building a healthy culture that feeds on itself.
6. Give everyone an opportunity to influence the growth and success of your organization.
7. Focus on rapid prototyping and embrace the mantra - Do, learn, refine.
8. Surround yourself with great advisors, but be decisive when you have to.
9. Measure everything, don't guess and tailor your marketing around what you learn.
10. You don't need outside capital to grow a great business.