Be the first to like this
Presentation on Corporate Executive Performance Dashboards and Tips on Achieving Best Practice Standard in Creating and implementing Performance Dashboards.
Some key points on Executive Performance Dashboard best practice include:
• The Dashboard’s purpose is to increase actionable strategic insight into your company’s performance.
• Strategically selecting and aligned metrics to achieve a powerful tool within your Dashboard and a high return on investment.
• Dashboards should allow you to report, analyse, plan and monitor your lead and lag indicators.
• Unfortunately Dashboards are implemented with limited planning, analysis and design, knowledge and expertise specific to Dashboard methodologies.
• Executive Performance Dashboards that are not strategically designed and are not actionable in nature result in reduced financial performance and the weakening of an organisation’s competitive advantage.
To achieve Dashboards that are useful to your Executives, the Dashboard need to be:
• Driven by the business.
• Outcome focus to have the capability to achieve a call to action.
• Not driven by technology or individuals’ personal agendas.
The results of implementing and enhancing your existing Executive Performance Dashboards to best practice standards will help you to:
• Achieve greater insight into your company’s performance.
• Shorter time frames in taking actions to improve financial performance.
• Align your Executives focus to the organisation’s corporate strategy.
• Help to increase your company’s financial performance.