Video and slides synchronized, mp3 and slide download available at URL http://bit.ly/1tzpfEu.
Josh Wexler takes participants through the Idea Stack exercises and use case studies, illustrating how to build a vision for a product before developing it. Filmed at qconnewyork.com.
Josh Wexler is an expert on early stage software innovation and prototyping process. He teaches prototyping and product management at Harvard, New York University and The Gateway School for children with learning disabilities. He co-founded and leads the Occom Group, which partners with their clients to help them translate their innovative ideas into quality software solutions.
Watch the video with slide
synchronization on InfoQ.com!
InfoQ.com: News & Community Site
• 750,000 unique visitors/month
• Published in 4 languages (English, Chinese, Japanese and Brazilian
• Post content from our QCon conferences
• News 15-20 / week
• Articles 3-4 / week
• Presentations (videos) 12-15 / week
• Interviews 2-3 / week
• Books 1 / month
Presented at QCon New York
Purpose of QCon
- to empower software development by facilitating the spread of
knowledge and innovation
- practitioner-driven conference designed for YOU: influencers of
change and innovation in your teams
- speakers and topics driving the evolution and innovation
- connecting and catalyzing the influencers and innovators
- attended by more than 12,000 delegates since 2007
- held in 9 cities worldwide