Be the first to like this
With many organisations re-thinking the execution of their innovation lifecycles in an attempt to gain better productivity, some of the key questions that keep recurring are:
• When does a BA get allocated to a new business initiative?
• When does the business initiative become a project and require some form of project management?
• How does enterprise analysis fit into the systems development lifecycle?
• Who creates a business case?
• Who is assigned first: PM or BA?
Robin Grace, a business analysis principal consultants at IndigoCube, contributor to an IIBA white paper, CBAP, and author of Aligning Business Analysis, Assessing business analysis from a results focus, tells all.