We are indulged in providing various kinds of Zinc Chloride, different grades ofCalcium Chloride, Sulphites, Stearic Acid, Textile & Rubber Grade, Stearatesand Chemicals to our customers situated throughout the country.
- Profile -We have spent more than two decades in the industry and are supplying anddistributing a diverse range of chemicals, solvents, minerals and finechemicals. Also, we follow industry leading specifications and are known as theauthorized agents for our high quality effective range. We have gainedmarkets in various countries such as South East Asia, Middle East and Europeanmarkets.Our range is known for high usage and consists of zinc oxide, magnesiumchloride, zinc chloride, calcium chloride, sodium sulphite, stearic acid,industrial minerals, Metallic stearates, speciality chemicals and many more.We properly test the products on parameters of quality, usage, composition,etc. and our trained personnel are able to provide bulk deliveries within desiredtime limits.We have gained rapid success under guidance and excellent leadership of ourmentors, Mr. S.L Goenka and Mr. Alok Goenka. Due to their exclusiveexperience of more than two decades, we have gained satisfaction of clients’and are able to export our chemicals and solvents worldwide.
- Chemicals -Zinc Chloride:We are reputed for providing zinc chloride of excellent quality, which is famous for itsexcellent features. We have contacts with experienced vendors of the market and procurethese chlorides from them after complete inspection. We are engaged in supplying them toclients’ with regard to their needs. Zinc Chloride Anhydrous Zinc Chloride Solid Imported Zinc Chloride Powder Zinc Chloride Anhydrous
- Chemicals -Calcium Chloride:We have earned enough expertise in providing fine quality standard of other chloridechemicals such as Calcium Chloride Anhydrous, Calcium Chloride Fused (Lumps), CalciumChloride Lye, Calcium Chloride (Powder / Lumps) and Magnesium Chloride – Hexhydrate. Calcium Chloride Calcium Chloride Anhydrous Powder / Lumps Calcium Chloride White Powder
- Chemicals -Metallic Stearate:We are providing supreme quality of all Metallic stearate, These Stearate are developedwith the help of effective technology and are sourced from certified and efficient vendorswho comply with industry leading standards. Aluminium Stearate High Aluminium Stearate Gel Supreme Gel Calcium Stearate Special / Calcium Stearate Plastic Pure
- Chemicals -Speciality Chemicals:We have established a monopoly in the market and are providing fine quality specialtychemicals which consist of Active Zinc Oxide, Vinyl Resin, Zinc Carbonate Imported,Magnesium Choride Anhydrous, Zinc Oxide White Seal, EVA-40, Hydrated Calcium Silicate,Zinc Dust. Active Zinc Oxide Vinyl Resin Magnesium Choride Zinc Oxide White Seal Anhydrous
- Chemicals -Industrial Minerals:We are providing various kinds of industrial minerals which boast of supreme quality andinclude: industrial mineral chemicals, industrial mineral powders, etc. These mineralsare able to fulfill varied demands of clients’, are developed from effective technology andare procured from certified and reliable vendors. Calcium Hydroxide Calcium Hydroxide High Powder Grade Calfa Brand China Clay Precipitated Silica
- Chemicals -Pine Oil:We offer pine oil that is widely appreciated for its bactericidal properties and effectivecleaning actions. The combination of pure pine oil with surfactants emulsifiers and additivesprepares a sanitizer, which is highly concentrated and effective. Pine Oil - Commercial Pine Oil - Dipentene Grade Grade Pine Oil - Heavy Grade
- Company Factsheet -Year of Establishment 1989Nature of Business Importer Supplier Distributor Manufacturer Exporter WholesalerTotal Number of 11 to 25 PeopleEmployeesTurnover US$ 1-10 Million (or Rs. 4-40 Crore Approx.)Major Markets Indian Subcontinent East Asia Middle East South East Asia
- Contact Us -Contact Details:Shreeji Fine ChemMr. Alok Goenka78/80, V. V. Chandan Street, Mogi Niwas, Ground Floor, Masjid (W)Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 003, IndiaWebsite: www.shreejifinechem.net