Ankur Technocrats, New Delhi, Ship Communications Cables
We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporter of the premium qualityof cables like Airfield Cables, Airfield Lighting Cables and Airfield GroundLighting Cables which are used in various applications.
- Know Us -We “Ankur Technocrats” is an ISO: 9001-2008 certified company. Wemanufacture and supply a wide range of cable products. Our wide rangecomprises cables for mining/ power and control/ telecommunication/ CDS,industrial wiring trailing, XlPE instrumentation cable, welding cable/ flatsubmersible/FRLS/HR/ coaxial /compensating /silicone rubber insulated cables/ marine / cables for cathodic protection system & other varieties of specializedcables.Incepted in the year 1960, we manufacture the products under the supervisionof qualified engineers. We conduct quality control checks that help our productsmeet the prevailing industry standards. Further the superior functionality andadaptability of our cable products makes them suitable in several industriesincluding refineries, mines, petrochemicals, collieries, railways, shipyard andmany other industries.We are strongly located at New Delhi, Delhi, India and are fetching our clientswith our quality assured range. We are able to establish our selves with the hardwork and dedication of our mentor Mr. A.K Schroff , we are able to establish astrong foothold in the industry. Further, we also customize our range as per therequirements of our esteemed clients.
- Electrical Cables -Marine and Ship Communication Cables:We manufacture the superior quality of cables for the usage in Marine / ship wiring / shipcommunication. These are especially designed for its usage in ships and all type of seavehicles, externally, below, closed and open decks, in dry, wet and steamy places,under every sea conditions. Ship Communications Fire Survival Ship Cables Cables Ship Cables EPR Insulated Ship Cable
- Electrical Cables -Other Products: Aviation Cable Fire Alarm and Fire Survival Cables High Temperature Cable Submersible Flat Cables
- Electrical Cables -Other Products: Submersible Round Cables Power Control Cable Cables For Cathodic Festoon Round Cables Protection System
- Company Factsheet -Year of Establishment 1982Nature of Business Manufacturer ExporterTotal Number of 26 to 50 PeopleEmployeesTurnover US$ 0.25-1 Million (or Rs. 1-4 Crore Approx.)Major Markets East/Middle Africa East Europe East Asia North AmericaPrimary Competitive Good Financial Position & TQMAdvantage Large Product Line Large Production Capacity Provide Customized Solutions