• Vaslui is aVaslui is a North–North–
Eastern CountyEastern County ofof
Romania, inRomania, in
Moldavia, lying overMoldavia, lying over
5 318 km² and5 318 km² and
having 500000having 500000
inhabitants. Theinhabitants. The
residence town isresidence town is
Vaslui, with 50000Vaslui, with 50000
The city's Civic Square.
Statue of Stephen the Great
patron saint of
the city of Vaslui
And this is my
My school is named after
Stefan Procopiu was a
He was selected twice as
member in the Commission
for the award of the
He found Bohr-Magnetonul
Procopiu (1919). But he
didn’t receive the
In my school there are about 150 teachers and 2000
students. Students’ age is between 15 and 19 years old
and 13 and 14 years old (50 students).
Material-technical base of school:
- 50 classrooms;
- 21 laboratories
- 23 practical training workshops;
- Sports halls;
- Sports ground;
- Library (26,000 volumes);
- Psycho-pedagogical practice;
- Hostel (40 places):
- Homes for boys and girls;
• My high school was established in 1972.
Therefore, in 2012, the school celebrated 40
years of existence.
• Over 60% of our high school’s teachers are
• According to Romanian traditional mentalities,
education is an area which women must
especially focus on.
My school is a “European School”
• My school was awarded "European School" four times
(2004, 2007, 2010,2013).
• This title is awarded every three years to the schools
that run European projects.
Since 1999, my school developed
over 30 European projects:
• 22 Leonardo da Vinci projects in the fields of
mechanics, computers, public services, electronics,
mecatronics and telecommunications etc.;
• 7 multilateral partnerships Comenius projects in the
fields of: foreign languages, computers, public services,
environment and auto mechanics;
• 2 Grundtvig projects;
In the past four years, my school organized
about robotics "Robotech"
involving our partners from
Germany, Slovakia, Denmark, Finland.