Christianity. Presentation at Grade 4 of International School of Estonia
Discussion in International School of Estonia
May 22, 2014
• What Christianity has in common with other religions?
• How Christianity is different from other religions?
• Why is Christianity important for our family?
WHAT CHRISTIANITY HAS IN
COMMON WITH OTHER
• God is one
• God is a person
• Everything that exists was initially created by God
• God is present in every thing, but not “every thing is God”
• Lived around 2000
• Rejected idol
Christianity and Judaism
• Bible: Holy Book for
Jews and Christians
• Jesus was a Jewish
• Jesus and his all his
early followers were
Jews and lived in land
• Ten commandments
Christianity and our family
• I met my wife at the church!
• Church = people:
• Friends not only on Sundays
• Helping each other and other people
• Having fun
• Special time of family Bible study and prayer
• Family traditions: Christmas, Easter...