● Jetway allows customers to organize any
kinds of charter flights (ad hoc charters,
charter programmes, ACMI leases)
○ The service finds the most suitable aircraft
○ Ranks aircraft based on customer experience,
airline performance and proximity
○ Automates the paperwork for the flight
● Empty leg management
● Cargo capacity realization
Paperwork automation implies the generation
of typical documents (contracts, overflight
permits) in many languages using Natural
Language Processing technologies.
● We employ leading-edge IT technologies to
help our clients to find the aircraft which
they need, not the one their broker wants.
● Full automation allows us to cut costs
significantly compared to traditional
● Maximizes efficiency with empty leg
management and cargo services
● Airline market is growing. Over 40M flights in
● Charter flights occupy ~5-7% of market.
● We expect to serve at least 0.5% of air
charter market (about 15K flights annually)
● We will charge a stable fee of $1000 for every
flight - cheaper than existing brokerage.
● This gives us an opportunity to reach a net
income of $15M per year.
Jetway Business charter
(Fly Victor, JetSmarter)
Organizes all kinds of charter
flights YES NO YES NO
Searches aircraft across all airlines
YES NO NO YES
Automates paperwork YES YES NO NO
Charges low flat-rate fees YES VARIES VARIES NO
Collects feedback YES YES YES NO
Maximizes efficiency by offering
delivery services YES NO VARIES NO
Our mission is simple: ordering a charter flight
should not be more complex than ordering a
taxi with Uber.
Easier access to charter flights will make
travel faster, safer, and cheaper.
Our team is formed by students of Moscow
State University, Moscow Aviation Institute,
and Amherst College
People in our team have work experience in
such companies as Yandex and SKB Kontur and
some startup background. We are award-
winners in various programming contests like
ACM ICPC and IOI.
Jetway is scheduled for take off Fall 2015. We
plan to start with South European countries
with stable demand and capacities for both
tourist and ACMI charters.
An alpha version is expected by September and
a working beta is expected by October with
launch in mid-October.
● Preliminary agreements with 3 airlines in
Russia for 10 aircraft in total.
● Accepted into Startup Lisboa incubator
program and relocating to Lisbon in August.
● Accepted into Lisbon Challenge acceleration
● Fully-working click dummy of Jetway is
available at jetway.to/search.html
Currently Jetway reached preliminary
agreements with following companies:
● Center-South airlines has agreed to
sell its charter capacities with existing
clientele through Jetway.
● We are being incubated in Startup
● We have been accepted into the