Proposal for the
a mobile news app for
By: Aganzy Networks LLC
Contact Iddrissa Tel: 026 500 2639
As more and more people continue to access news
content on their mobile devices, content owners are
looking at ways of providing their subscribers with a
dedicated, user friendly and easily managed
News and content providers are now encouraging
their subscribers to get in touch with them through
their app, thereby ensuring loyalty from their
In other words, apps are the best mode of engaging
users, and monetizing through ads.
● Our team of dedicated professionals seeks to develop a
dedicated news app for smartphone users in order to
capture that growing demand of users.
● Using the latest web technologies, and no-coding
approach, our team can design and publish mobile app
for android devices through Google Play for download,
as well as IOS through the apple store.
● by using the state of the art development platform, all
our apps are managed in the cloud, and administrators
are provided with a backend access, to update and
manage all aspects of the app.
● Our platform allows full monetisation of
user engagement through ad insertions
and push notifications.
● Our platform allows for a full integration of web
page (html) contents.
● based on a template based design approach,
pages and contents can be added and deleted
with a click of a mouse.
● full videos, audio, images format, and files are
easily incorporated into neatly designed sections
Social Media integration
● Viewer based (social media) content such as
facebook comments, tweets are incorporated to
provide user engagement
● Youtube videos and instagram photos are part of
the rich features that are easily added
● Live Radio is also included into the app.
Our team can put together a fully
integrated, feature rich, design and
publish a mobile app for a short time of
one (1) week and hand over all
backend management to client. we
would then train administrator(s) to
manage all contents.
Our platform is cloud-based and
comes with a full support service.
we are ready to provide further
deliberation and discussions...