Civil Engineering Project
2 November 2015
• Group introduction including individual responsibilities.
• Project scope
• Design standards used
• Constraints and challenges relating to the design.
• Deliverables produced (confirm that you did everything you were supposed to)
Group Members and Responsibilities
Brendan Hein-Water Reticulation Design
Fabrice Kamdem-Sewer Reticulation Design
Jean v.dVyver- Roads Service Design
Ali Ibrahim- Stormwater Design
Insertion of All Civil Services
• Design the roads (vertical and horizontal alignment);
• Design the internal stormwater reticulation;
• Design a sewerage reticulation network;
• Design a water reticulation network.
Constraints and Challenges Relating to the
• Civil Designer software;
• Relating the theory case seen in class to practical case of design;
• Implementing the Guidelines;
• Time constraint due student protest.
Stormwater layout Plan Sewer reticulation Layout Plan
Stormwater Longitudinal section Sewer Longitudinal Section
Roads Longitudinal & Cross-Section