SocialLife is Harris Interactive’s regular survey of UK social media use. We track interaction with 20+ social media sites ranging from the more established Facebook and Twitter to relative newcomers like Vine and Snapchat among a large, representative sample of online UK consumers. Additionally, we investigate topical social media issues and measure how effectively some of the nation’s best loved brands are leveraging social media to engage with consumers.
- Which sites we are familiar with, have accounts with and use actively/value most
- How often we use each site, when we use them most and why
- Which devices we use to connect to each site
- How much content we post
- Which sites are ‘on the up’ and which are on a downward curve
- How we feel about celebrities using social media to promote products and services
- How social media stacks up against traditional news sources
- Who suffers from social media ‘bullying’ and where this happens
- How we use social media to complain to service provider
The results disclosed in these reports may not be used for advertising, marketing, or promotional purposes without the prior written consent of Harris Interactive. Products, logos and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.