Islam Mohamed Hussein Mohamed
Marital status: single
Military status :Exempted
Place of Birth : Alexandria-Egypt
Occupation: Document Controller
E-mail : ISLAMHUSSEIN83@YAHOO.COM
Experience: 6.1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
2.5 years Oil&Gas
4.8 years Civil
I am happy to work any continent as per the necessity and decision by the management. Also I am a willing
person to work under pressure and ready to meet the time bounded work under emergency condition,
individually or as a part of team member.
20/05/2010– 20/01/2015 :
Employer: Consolidated Contractors Company
Position : Document Controller .
Location : Sharm El Sheikh Resort - Estate Villas Development Project
(Reporting to Senior Engineer).
• Compilation of documents for the Hand over of works.
• Data-entry of Certificates for Project Completion .
• Documentation Works such as preparation of Dossiers.
• Interaction with various departments to collect data.
• Assisting in Secretarial works.
Employer : Consolidated Contractors Company.
Project: KHURSANIYAH GAS PLANT PROJECT
Position : Document Controller.
(Reporting to Senior Engineer)
- Filing of Engineering drawings and documents including Vendor data and arranges these documents.
- Receiving drawings and document revisions from Home Office, replace the superseded revisions by new
ones and keep the superseded documents accessible for information .
- Provide copies of the latest revision to Discipline groups and Subcontractors as required by distribution
schedule as fast as possible .
- Detailed verification of Database to arrange necessary documents for relevant scope of works .
- Handling Incoming Letters, Transmittals Technical Documents, etc. from Client , Subcontractors etc .
- Receiving and sending to all disciplines Design Changes and Technical Queries related Documentation .
• 2002-2006 Faculty Of commerce & Department of accounting
Auto cad 2d
(7) years professional experience as Technical Clerk, Document controller and Turn Over Document
Controller in multi-discipline Oil and Gas Sector related projects . Responsibilities encompassed technical
documentation, Development of systems for project handover, etc.
Well familiar with software developing and programming. Good working knowledge in handover
documentation activities according to project requirements. Independently handled Microsoft access and SQL
based software for turn over of multidiscipline works for Petrochemical plants.
Good communication skills (oral & writing) to interact with various departments and clients on day-to-day
basis. Able to pick up new skills fast and urge for learning. Substantial exposure to works in the Oil field.
Skills: Strong typing and data entry skills, advanced computer skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-
tasking and organizational skills, effective written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and customer
service skills, excellent proofreading and editing skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team,
meet deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail
Specific work elements: Updating and maintaining information on computers or archives, operating data
entry devices to enter numeric, alphabetic or symbolic data accurately; comparing data entered with source files or
documents; verifying typed data to detect errors; deleting incorrect files or data; compiling or verifying data accuracy
and performing other tasks as assigned