VISIT THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE HERE:
Optimise cables and harness systems for efficient and safe aircraft power and data distribution
A technical event for experts in the aircraft industry focused on designing, manufacturing, improving and maintaining aircraft cables and cables harness architecture.
With all the attention focused on the new technology, it is easy to overlook the critical role wire and cable plays in the development of the next-generation aircraft. Using an array of materials and system designs, wire and cable developers are striving to meet growing capacity demands, while holding the line on size and weight and meeting stringent regulations. It is an effort filled with daunting challenges and opportunities.
At this conference you will
* Explore innovations of multi-functional and high-performance aircraft cables and how to integrate them into your aircraft wire architecture
* Learn about how to use your toolbox when calculating your aircraft cable harnesses and develop aircraft cable protection strategies in the most efficient way
* Understand how to prevent wire aging and cable failure and how to apply the latest approaches towards aircraft wire repair and maintenance strategies
* Discover the latest solutions for your aircraft cable shielding, insulation and finish to secure robust and lightweight aircraft harnesses
* Gain insight into innovative aircraft bus and Ethernet cables and understand how to meet the requirements of growing airborne data networks