Be the first to like this
To download the full agenda, visit the conference website here: http://bit.ly/EmbeddedMM
Automotive Embedded Systems
25 – 27 February 2014 | Lindner Hotel Airport, Düsseldorf, Germany
Embedded systems are becoming more and more the key drivers of product innovation in the automotive sector. Software in ECUs is realizing increasingly more vehicle features and major players base their product differentiation heavily on software components because software innovations allow for great total product innovation jumps in the areas of comfort, HMI, powertrain, communication, car-to-X or intelligent automation.
* How can the current complexity of embedded systems and software components be managed?
* How can embedded systems fulfil the prerequisites and contribute to getting the driver out of the loop?
* How does the perception of “software as a product not just a component” affect OEMs and Tier1s and their requirements?
* How can safety and security goals be fulfilled and aligned?
* How can OEMs and Tier 1s use software products for differentiation successfully?
* How can short development times, short life cycles, cost pressures, updating requirements be managed most efficiently and effectively?
Don’t miss our high level speaker panel:
• BMW AG
• Jaguar Land Rover
• Adam Opel AG
• Volvo Group Trucks Technology
• Continental Automotive Austria GmbH
• University of Duisburg-Essen
• Frost & Sullivan
• Flanders’ DRIVE
• A.P.E.E.C. Solutions
• SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden
• MISRA Steering Committee
• TATA Technologies/TATA Group
• TRW Automotive Inc.
• Daimler Center for Automotive IT Innovations