Be the first to like this
4th International Conference Applying ISO 26262
24 – 27 March 2014 | Fleming’s Conference Hotel Frankfurt, Germany
The only event offering best practice examples and interactive professional exchange for ISO 26262 beginners and ISO-experts along the supply chain
Fachtagung für Entscheidungsträger aus dem Bereich Functional Safety. Die Konferenz diskutiert die Anforderungen an Hersteller und Zulieferer hinsichtlich der Implementierung des ISO26262 Standards. Die Konferenz wird auf Englisch abgehalten.
IQPC’ 4th International Conference “Applying ISO 26262” will bring together stakeholders from along the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange.
Don't forgo the opportunity to meet international experts from OEMs, suppliers, and academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences and challenges during four conference days: 1 Focus Day, 2 Conference Days, and 1 Workshop Day
* Benefit from tutorials during the "Applying ISO 26262" Focus Day and enhance your knowledge on ISO 26262 fundamentals.
* Discuss best-practises with OEMs and suppliers and benefit from their "lesson learned" to design your strategic implementation procedures in the most effective and efficient way right from the beginning
* Evaluate strength and weaknesses of different ISO 26262 strategies to capture on opportunities and eliminate threats for your business
* Raise questions and enter into a high-quality dialogue with international industry experts to ensure cost efficiency and a maximum ROI
* Learn about future looking applications: How will increasing vehicle electrification affect the ISO 26262 process and vice versa
Join us for four days of learning sessions, enlightening dialogues and debates, and in-depth workshop sessions with a high level of interactivity.
We are looking forward to seeing you in March 2014!
Visit the conference website to gain further information and the complete agenda: http://bit.ly/ISO26262_PDF