With Resusci Anne Wireless SkillReporter software, the user has
access to raw data, i.e. curve data for ventilations and
compressions. With the new and more contemporary SW solutions
(.ssx files) this is not as straight forward, HOWEVER, with the
SimPad SkillReporter, the data is organized in events (e.g.
compression depth compDepth).
This presentation shows how you (as for example a researcher) can
have access to the event data.
• Plug your SimPad to your PC (USB)
• Browse for the file(s) you want to analyze e.g. “bls_session_Ole
Martin Forceful Comps_2013-04-18-15-50-54.ssx” (text in bold
is user defined when the session is saved, rest of the file name is
generated by the SimPad SkillReporter SW).
• Rename the file. Write “zip” instead of ”ssx”
• The file now appears as a zip file. Unzip the file.
• Double-click on the file, the content appears as below:
• Drag the file CPR EVENTS over to an open excel sheet. Check
the dialogue box as shown:
• Now your excel sheet will look something like this:
What type of data is available?
The following data is available. Each data have its own subset of
• The data available is pretty vast, below are two examples of data
you can extract. Compression depth (max depth per
compression) and leaning. The data is for the 63 compressions
that are in the session file.
• Good luck!
1 4 7 101316192225283134374043464952555861
1 5 9 13 17 21 25 29 33 37 41 45 49 53 57 61