IIHA Industrial Hemp Conference 29th November 2014 - “The Next Generation Industrial Crop”
is the 1st International Industrial Hemp conference of India focusing on global mega trends in
Hemp products internationally – Food, Paper, Housing, Textile, Oil and Plastic. It is one day
event hosted by Indian Industrial Hemp Association (IIHA) The event is dedicated to Industrial
Hemp lectures, products, pre and post media coverage.
In association with IIHA partners EIHA (European Industrial Hemp Association), Hemp Age,
Hemp foods Australia, and WASME (World Association for Small and Medium Enterprises) as
The Conference will bring together government officials at the ministerial level, the
international Hemp Industries and Organizations, and all segments of the Indian private
industries to examine the importance of Industrial Hemp in the world economy and assess the
opportunities that exist.
The Conference will cover the following agenda
• Statistic Data of Industrial Hemp around the world.
• IIHA working & development.
• Industrial Hemp for Economic and Agriculture development of India.
• Traditional Crop versus New Crop.
• Industrial Hemp fibre, construction and food.
• Benefits of Medicinal uses of Industrial Hemp like CBD.
• Importance of Multilateral Negotiations.
• The Role of Government Measures in the Hemp Economy.
We invite you to join hands with us in making Indian Industrial Hemp Conference, a
mega success. There are ample opportunities for association available as per
sponsorship details given below. We sincerely believe that your contribution towards
the conference will go a long way in promoting for your products, brands and company
Nationally and Internationally.
‘Being Benefactors’ proves your leadership in the industry and provides maximum
exposure with Hemp Conference -2014 attendees.
Benefactor status maximizes your company’s visibility.
Your company will be prominently featured as a sponsor of Hemp Conference -2014.
Showcase your brand to the most influential group of international associations and
researcher audience in print media, social media, magazine and news channels.
You can also utilize this event to share your company’s products and services with
important decision makers in the industry.
st I N D I A N
H E M P
I N D I A N
H E M P
The government Officials, Ministers, Industrialists, International speakers, associations
who are cordially invited for the conference are attached.
Build Strategic Tie ups with Corporate Houses, Government Officials, Bureaucrats,
Industry Stakeholders and Socialites.
Use media as a platform to communicate to the target audience.
Extensively cover the conference in media.
Associating Times Of India / Hindustan Times as IIHA official media partner.
Coverage such as CNBC, AAJ TAK, NDTV talk show.
Aggressively promoting IIHA Conference through extensive Nationalcoverage in both
Electronic & Print Media.
Pre & Post event publicity in International vernaculars.
Radio : FM
• Agriculture: Kisan Ki Awaz, Agriculture Today, Agri Business & Food Industry & Agritech
• Business: Business World , The Outlook/Outlook Money, India Today/Business India &
• Fashion & Beauty Magazines: Femina , Verve, Fusion Life, La Fiesta
• Social: Extensive Promotion on social websites like Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
• Web portals like www.mediciene.net, drugs.com, isap, indiaagristat,
indiancommodities,snapdeal.com, www.adorebeauty.com, www.esteelauder.com,
www.kitcosmetic.com, www.shopsaison.com, www.sephora.com,
Why Become a Benefactor
Indian Industrial Hemp Conference 2014, is an international event to present the
latest results from the research. Indian Industrial Hemp Conference 2014 brings
together industry leaders and researchers, on the common platform to share
knowledge about the technologies, business opportunities and applications.
Sponsor enjoys high visibility at the conference.
Patrons can gain access to officials from leading R&D organizations and
We would welcome your own ideas for discussion, and would be glad to assist with
Platinum Gold Silver Bronze
1. Banner of your company logo and
benefactor level in the foyer area &
entry of the event venue.
2. Keynote speech during
conference (subject to approval
by organizing committee)
3. Your company’s logo on main stage &
4. Your company’s logo in print media
(Platinum Benefactor logo will come on
the top as title sponsor and gold at
bottom, silver in a group)
5. Company/organization website URL/
6. Your company’s logo in invites, brochures
7. Networking Lunch and Dinner at India
Habitat Centre (Lodhi Road)
Available up to 3 5 8 10
Platinum Gold Silver Bronze
3 5 8 10Available up to
Platinum Sponsor = 8,00,000 INR / 13,237 USD
Gold Sponsor = 5,00,000 INR / 8,273 USD
Silver Sponsor = 3,00,000 INR / 5,000 USD
Bronze Sponsor = 1,50,000 INR / 2,500 USD