Be the first to like this
These slides are from a presentation given at the ICEF Dubai 2016 Workshop by Suad Alhalwachi, CEO, Education Zone, UAE. Mrs Suad shares insights on:
- Effect of Expo 2020 to the UAE education market
- Effect of oil prices on scholarships
- Increased number of universities and language schools in the UAE
- Increased monitoring and quality assurance for old and newcomer institutions
- "The year of reading” and its effect on education overseas
- Reduced pie for countries like the UK, Australia and New Zealand and increased pie size for the USA, Europe and Asia
To better understand the education sector in the UAE, and to explore current regional trends in the field we sat down for a feature interview with Mrs Suad. (The video interview is included at the end of the slides).
You can read our accompanying article on ICEF Monitor here: http://monitor.icef.com/2014/09/from-the-field-uae-education-sector-set-for-robust-growth/.
For more industry news, market intelligence, research and commentary for international student recruitment please visit http://www.icefmonitor.com, subscribe for free daily or weekly updates, and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/icefmonitor.