Be the first to like this
These slides are from the ICEF 2014 Beijing Workshop, given by Juan Xiong. Mr Xiong is the Chief Operating Officer of China-based AT0086 Corporation, which offers services to assist those interested in studying abroad in China.
His presentation covered the following topics:
- Overview of studying abroad in China;
- Introduction of Chinese higher education service and products;
- Common recruitment channels and methods of Chinese universities;
- Challenges in international student recruitment encountered by Chinese universities;
- Development trends in international student recruitment of Chinese universities.
For more information on studying in China, please see our article "China
now the world’s third most-popular study destination" here: http://bit.ly/1laP2mP. And for more news and research on international student recruitment please visit http://www.icefmonitor.com, subscribe for free daily or weekly updates, and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/icefmonitor.