Be the first to like this
Italian Business & Investment Initiative, Mind The Bridge and Intesa Sampaolo organized a Spring Symposium Demo Day in New Yruk on May 2 that featured presentations from 8 prominent EU originated start-ups with founders from Italy, Israel, Greece and U.S. that pitched their ideas in front of venture capitalist specialized in media and tech industries.
The selected start-ups that had the opportunity to obtain funds were:
- Atooma: a mobile toolkit to create your own mini-apps without code skills.
- Map2app: a web based platform for creating mobile travel guides.
- Sencogi: an eye tracking software that works on smartphones and can control them through a sight.
- Myze: an App that allows users to get deals from purchases.
- Hyperfair: a start-up with a platform for running online trade shows.
- Badseed: mobile games and Apps developer.
- Italianbox: a platform operator offering the best of Italy in a box.