HYTHAM ELTOUM HASSAN
056 530 6401  000 0000 email@example.com
Nationality : Sudanese
Date of Birth:15th
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
Number of Dependents: 5
BACHELORS DEGREE OF
11999911 -- 11999966
EEnngglliisshh -- RReeaadd // WWrriittee //
AArraabbiicc -- RReeaadd // WWrriittee //
High-energy Accounting and Auditing with exceptional interpersonal skill with two-
lingual (Arabic / English) communication capability with an extensive background in the
following broad based competencies:
Business Analysis strategic Management
Management Accounting & Reporting bussiness Applications
Demonstrate ability to promote system / services to secure & develop key accounts
to maximize company profit
Proven ability to achieve company assigned targets more than expectations.
Excellent qualifications in planning & Budgeting with comprehensive knowledge of
management, organizational development, team building and execution of mega
Strong ability to design, develop, plan, publish, and manage the activities of
generating reports for forecasting and decision making for top management .
Strong ability to design and create the latest principles, rules and regulations.
AL SHAMRANI CONTRACTING CO.
ACCOUNTANT 1998 - 2004
- Preparation of all month end journals, including depreciation, prepayments, provisions
- Reconciliation of the monthly payroll and resolution of queries.
- Timely, accurate completion of the monthly financial close
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and signed off on a monthly basis to
month end deadlines
- Production of monthly financial and management reports and analysis, with commentary
- Communicate suggestions for increased efficiency within the department and/or
- Assist in the development and training of colleagues
- Use company assets with appropriate diligence and care
- Responsibility for Petty Cash box
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor of Accounting -
Five Years course /
Graduation in Accounting
- honor with very good
Training course in
Accountant (CMA). Part
1 & 2 .
Able to prioritize and
mange a demanding
workload, and posses
think objectively and
make conscious efforts
to finish Task on Time.
Presentable & Strong
Self starter & Self
- Process all payment batches into accounting system as per procedures
- Cash received from retirements are banked on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all bank transactions are accurately and timely processed into the accounting
- Prepare bank reconciliation monthly
- Ensure posting to general ledger is timely and accurate
QUSOUR BILADY CONTRACTING CO.
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT _ _____2004 - April 2007
- Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of
mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
- Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and company
- Reviewing, investigating, and correcting errors and inconsistencies in financial entries,
documents, and reports.
- Reviewing accounts payables and weekly check runs.
- Determine proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts,
cost centers and documents business transactions.
- Preparing work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
- Staff management and development.
- Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
- Preparing financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and
projected company financial position.
- Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system.
- Assist with annual budgets – prepares all allocations.
- Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Support the Company’s mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily
- Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
Dedicated & goal
Strong believer in team
Ability to perform in a
small dynamic team
Ability to train &
developing skills in
employees, based on
Ability to open up new
stream of revenues
based on investments
Strong skills in Fixed
Adaptability of adjusting
in changeable working
Analytical & Negotiation
interpersonal skill to
close business deals.
Ability to work with
timeless and deadlines in
a fast –paced working
DASH CONTROL SYSTEMS 2007 – FEB, 2010
AL INMA MEDICAL SERVICES MAY, 2010 – NOV,
FINANCE MANAGER __ 2007 - 2013
The main role is providing financial advice and support to clients and colleagues to enable them to
make sound business decisions. Financial considerations are at the root of all major business
decisions. Clear budgetary planning is essential for both the short and long term, and companies
need to know the financial implications of any decision before proceeding. In addition, care must
be taken to ensure that financial practices are in line with all statutory legislation and regulations.
- providing and interpreting financial information.
- monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- analyzing change and advising accordingly.
- formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
- researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors.
bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
- producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- managing budgets.
- arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities.
- supervising staff.
- keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Develop and analyze information to assess the current and future financial status of firms.
- Establish procedures for custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral, and
securities, in order to ensure safekeeping.
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs in order to plan budgets.
Sharing in decision
Awareness of financial
Ability to discover new
techniques in valuing
Have a good Practical
knowledge of the rules
and regulations involving
Saudi Labor Office.
Prepared Financial &
Administration system to
many firms and even
changed the system from
manual to computer
This assignment consists
of Chart of Accounts &
Much more to discuss,
highly appreciate to
discuss on a formal
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and
investment activities, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating
systems, budgets, and other financial control functions.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments
of such establishments as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments,
or credit departments.
- Prepare financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and boards of
- Recruit staff members, and oversee training programs.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of
COMPUTER SKILLS & LITERACY
Excellent working knowledge of Spread Sheets in Microsoft Excel,
Expert in Business Presentation with Microsoft Power Point,
Documentation, Correspondence with Word
Expertise in developing & execution of financial & marketing mechanisms,
Budget Allocation & Time Management software