The German Country Marketing Manager is responsible for building out the inbound marketing playbook for the DACH market. The right person for this role will love creating content that resonates with our audience in the DACH market. They’ll be able to build a promotion plan for that content and manage all of our social media accounts to positively impact metrics like visits, views and downloads.
This person will have the ability and passion to learn very quickly and develop great inbound marketing campaigns. They’ll understand how to research what content will resonate with an audience. They’ll be able to think creatively about social media campaigns and know what will impact the metrics.
This is a really exciting role because you’ll get to build out a core part of the inbound marketing playbook for HubSpot’s marketing in DACH. You’ll be one of the first marketers who shape this market and you’ll be working with some of the brightest minds in the industry. You’ll have the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility at an very early stage of your career. This role is a great opportunity to start an impressing career in marketing.
• Create blog posts, which support the marketing team’s lead-gen goals each month.
• Work with designers and freelancers to manage the editorial calendar for HubSpot’s German blog.
• Help both drive and establish our content strategy for DACH – what content formats should we focus on, what topics resonate with our audience, what mediums should we leverage.
• Ability to focus on both the strategy and execution of content campaigns.
• Manage our social media channels to engage with our audience and build a strong following.
• Use data to better understand what works for our audience to help inform your strategic direction.
• Create the marketing playbook that will bring HubSpot’s marketing to the next level.
• Passionate about content. If you’re not crazy about creating and editing amazing content in some form, this isn’t the role for you.
• Experience in writing and editing content.
• Smart with insane drive and determination
• Ability to collaborate with different team members to make your content successful.