Be the first to like this
Learn how data encryption and encryption key management address compliance for healthcare providers and payers. Join Derek Tumulak, VP Product Management at Vormetric, and Tricia Pattee, HOSTING Product Manager as they discuss how HIPAA/HITECH regulations impact electronic protected health information (PHI) and best practices to safeguard sensitive patient data.
• HIPAA and HITECH regulatory mandates impact data security for healthcare institutions
• Strong encryption and policy-based access controls provide a separation of duties between data security and system administrators
• Secure key management and policy management ensure consistency in applying policies and encryption keys to both structured and unstructured data
• Rapid implementation is achieved because encryption is transparent to users, applications, databases and storage systems
• The HOSTING and Vormetric cloud solution can satisfy HIPAA and HITECH compliance requirements in the cloud