4. The Groups tab in LinkedIn offers excellent guidance on where to go next.
• Follow up and interact with the groups you have added by participating in discussion
and providing feedback in the question area.
• Be fresh! Try not to address concepts that have been repeated.
• The more questions you answer, the higher you will appear within the group.
• You can appear as a LinkedIn group expert and the objective is being addressed with this function
• Ask questions too! Become a part of the conversation by engaging with others.
• Add new users that engage often within the group that are NOT in your network.
Participate in Group Discussion 4
LinkedIn for Real Estate
• That user could be a lead or a liaison to a referral if they provided good, relevant
information over time. A history of relevant, credible information coming from your
profile makes an impact for your brand, and as a real estate professional on LinkedIn.
For more ideas on how to market your
business, visit connect.homes.com