C -16 / 5, Hill Side Colony, Pirojshanagar, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai - 400079
Tel. No: 0 22- 25174448, (Mob): 9920771145 E-mail: email@example.com
Seek a challenging career in ERP systems & Project management. I am extremely motivated with
exceptional leadership & inter personal skills, interested in pursuing opportunities which leverage
my analytical and managerial skill set in business operations.
Total experience of 20 years, comprises of 8 years in ERP implementation & support, including
one international project, with exposure to Baan Logistic modules and more than 12 years of
functional experience in Finance systems, Procurement & Production management.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
ERP: BaaN IV C4; Infor LN.
Finance system & controls
Materials & Inventory management
Name of Certification Institution Percentage Year
Diploma in Production Fr. Agnel Technical 74.53 % July’94
Engineering. (4 Years) College
Diploma in Computer Computer Business 78.60 % August’91
Science (software) Management
H.S.C. (Vocational) Patuck Tech. college 70.17 % March`91
S.S.C. (Technical) M.H.S.S. High school 74.26 % March`88
A) Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Ltd. AGM – Finance System & controls Jun `09 – Till Date
• Managing ERP implementation project for finance track. Contributed in designing &
implementing Infor Ln finance process as a Core team member.
• Business process re-engineering to ensure correct financial accounting & statutory compliance.
• Co-ordinate & liaise with Divisional Finance, Godrej Info Tech and Commercial team for
designing, developing, testing and implementation of existing processes.
• Establish & implement internal system controls in logistic processes.
• Manage the knowledge portal for Accounts
B) Godrej InfoTech Ltd. - Business IT Consultant Feb `01 – May `09
• To lead a team of functional consultants for providing ERP solutions to Commercial, Retailing and PCS
division of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co Ltd.
• Effective Project management to ensure timely delivery of IT solutions.
• Training & Implementation of ERP extended products like E-Sale, E-Buy & E-CRM.
• Provide post implementation support to the various divisions of Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co Ltd. for
Distribution, India Localization and other Logistics modules.
• Testing of Service Packs & Localized versions for Distribution, Transportation and Service modules.
• Training the key users on Baan Distribution, Transportation & India Localization modules.
• Provide functional assistance to tools team for report customization in BaaN and data extraction for Data
warehousing and Web based applications.
• Coordinate with Infor for bug fixing in India localization and standard Baan software.
1. Client: M/s Saudi Fisheries Company (K.S.A.) Jan ’08 – Apr' 08
• Design & implementation of POS solution for Retail shops.
• Responsibility: Design & implement the integration between POS solution & Baan. Training to the shop
supervisor & implementing the POS solution at 15 locations across the eastern region of Saudi Arabia.
• Current Status: All the shops of eastern region have been made live with back end integration in Baan.
2. Client: M/s Mekaster Engg. & Equip. Pvt. Ltd. Mar ’07 - Apr ’07
• To resolve Infor Ln logistic related problems of the client.
• Key Process mapped: Order Management, Warehouse management & Localization.
• Benefit: It improves the effective execution of business process in Infor Ln.
3. Client: M/s Anurang Engg. Pvt Ltd (Aurangabad). (Distribution) Jul ’04 - Jul ’04
• ERP Version: Baan IV C4 IN5
Project Highlights: Batch production industry, Single finance multi logistic company.
Key Processes mapped: Distribution and India Localization.
4. Client: M/s Eimco Elecon (India) Limited - Anand Jul ’01 - Aug ’01
• ERP Version Implemented: Baan IV C4 IN1
• Project Highlights: Assemble to order manufacturing industry, Single finance multi logistic.
• Key Process mapped: Distribution and India Localization.
5. Client: M/s Dabur India Limited - Baddi Mar ’01 - Apr ’01
• ERP Version: Baan IV C4 IN3
• Project Highlights: Pharmaceuticals industry, Single finance multi logistic company.
• Key Processes mapped: Distribution and India Localization.
C) GODREJ & BOYCE MFG. CO. LTD. Nov’95 - Jan’01
Furniture Business Division, Asst. Manager; Material Handling Equip. Division, Senior Officer (Materials)
• Material planning & Inventory Management
• Procurement based on Material Requirement Plan (MRP).
• Negotiations and finalization of prices with the vendors.
• Vendor development.
D) MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA (AUTO DIVISION) MUMBAI Aug ’94 - Oct ’95
Trainee Engineer - Production department (Cylinder Head Line)
• To facilitate in producing the monthly production requirements of the shop.
• Designed a Drill Head for Multi drilling. This resulted in a 50 % reduction in cycle time.
• Implemented Statistical Process control to identify the reasons for rejections.
Date of Birth : 30, October 1972
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Married