Be the first to like this
Are you looking for new ideas for HEARTSafe Community activity?
Do you want to help and inspire other communities join the journey through your learnings?
Do you want to connect with likeminded people around the world to discuss HEARTSafe?
What about the opportunity to make new friends and learn about HEARTSafe activity in another country?
Introducing HEARTSafe Brother and Sister Cities - an opportunity to link up further with another HEARTSafe community in another country.
• Global awareness of HEARTSafe activity
• Linkages to success stories, lessons learnt
• An opportunity to see how others conduct HEARTSafe activities
• Ideas and inspiration for your own community activities
• More communities engaging in becoming HEARTSafe
How do we express an interest?:
• Post the completed form(in JPEG,PNG or other photo format) on HEARTSafe community Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HEARTSafepage with the Subject Heading – International Brother or Sister City Wanted, please comment if interested
• Wait for another community to reply
• Ask for HEARTSafe committee contact details (by private Facebook message)
• Begin the discussions about how to share learnings: e.g. online conference discussion, online presence at a HEARTsafe committee meeting or HEARTSafe event, emailing examples of data recording, planning evaluation documents etc.
• If there is no reply to your requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance to find a suitable city.