Be the first to like this
CFOs have tough decisions to make deciding when the time is right to write off legacy Finance & Accounting (F&A) technology and move to the cloud.
Experts from HfS, emerging “As-a-Service” HR and F&A provider OneSource Virtual, KPMG, and Smith & Nephew share insights into the progress of Plug and Play Digital Business Services and the considerations for the F&A function to make the leap.
The discussion includes:
- The impact of the As-a-Service Economy on today’s finance operations
- Current dynamics in F&A outsourcing and anticipated growth in the medium and long-term
- How buyers, advisors and providers are approaching change management in the finance function
- How the F&A function can follow the examples of other business functions, such as HR and insurance, which more advanced in their adoption of As-a-Service models
- The Impact of Robotic Process Automation on finance and why it’s being so rapidly implemented
View the webinar replay here: ow.ly/Cxjw301FfAt
Download your copy of "Is Finance Finally Ready To Write Off Legacy And Move To BPaaS?": ow.ly/Hcg1301FfXC