Sap crm vs salesforce crm costs payback npv irr analysis from Ubiclouder.com
1st objective, compare costs on the same basis:
• Based on the catalog price (website)
• Price on the same range (Enterprise)
• Price consultancies to 900 € per day for all products
• Number of days of consultancy on the basis of actual experiences
• SAP CRM installation into an existing SAP infrastructure (Not
counting costs for backup and disaster recovery)
Hypothèses de l’étude
2ème evaluate gains:
• 1st criteria : Are sales improved ?
– YEs +25% revenue
– No +10% revenue (we count organic improvement)
• 2nd criteria : Is the CRM used ?
– Last modification
– Informations quality
• The number of CRM projects fail is about 50% to 80% depending on
the source (Forrester, Gartner ...)
• In Microsoft ecosystem, many providers do CRM like they do
database development. There is a real lack of CRM consulting
• SAP CRM is plumbed by its complexity, after 6 months, we have
never seen a system used.
• Salesforce is our prefered tool. It is easy to setup and flexible to
adapt. CRM Consultancy level is done by experts.