Here's a super simple social media strategy to help you get big results for your business whether it's B2B, B2C, or not-for-profit.
The key to social media is to show up, be generous in your contributions and pay-it-forward. This holds true regardless the size of your business or its focus.
The reason to use social media is simple: To be part your prospect’s consideration set.
10 Steps of Social Media Marketing Cycle
1. Define your social media strategy
2. Develop your social media positioning
3. Create social media content
4. Optimize your content
5. Build your social media presence
6. Remember the business basics
7. Distribute your social media content
8. Develop relationships
9. Integrate social media across your organization
10. Measure social media results