Eval of Eight
Technology Assessment 2
ED 271-02 Dr. J.Cyrus
• Moodle is a class management site that
allows teachers and students to manage
assignments, monitor attendance and
grades. It provides communication
avenues through blogs chat and forums.
• I have used this site for several of my
classes and I find it easy to navigate and
very useful in monitoring my class work.
• I have found Firefox to be very useful and
user friendly. It is also more secure than
my old browser, IE6 (Internet Explorer 6).
There are also many extensions available
to enrich your browsing.
•Google apps offer many useful
applications that make my school work
and group work easier.
•However, I do find it frustrating at times
because some features do not load on my
•Some things I find irritating are the size of
your spreadsheets (in particular) are
limited to 1MB and google docs
sometimes changes the format of
documents loaded to google docs.
• This is a great website for teachers! You
simply upload quiz questions to the site to
make quizzes and tests that can be printed
or taken online.
• This site also saves your questions and
answers and creates a library of your
• This is useful in creating quizzes that can
be modified based on difficulty levels.
• You can also add graphics including
maps, chemical equations and geometric
• This is a fun, interesting, and useful site for
creating photo slide shows.
• Check it Out!
• This site can be used for class projects in
social studies, geography…etc.
• The steps are simple and straightforward.
Choose template, upload photos, add
captions, choose music…DONE!! This is
my kind of site!!
• Jaycut is an awesome FREE video editing
website that can be used by PCs and
• Clear instructions, easy steps, endless
• Videos can be embedded too!
• This site offers screening tools for
teachers to assess children that may have
• This site also includes many other links in
the content areas, organizational tools,
study skills, webbing, and tools for the
visually impaired to assist them in using