Bodyweight Exercise is the most versatile and convenient form of physical training all around the world, because it maximizes our strength and minimizes our cost of paying gym membership fees and buying expensive equipments
The Versatility of Bodyweight Exercise
Body weight exercises require only the weight
of your body to be effective.
They are basically strength training workouts
you can do without specific equipments, but
with your own body weight because not
everyone has access to home equipment or a
gym to gain from this type of body weight
Bodyweight Exercise gives you one of the best all body
walkouts anywhere and anytime.
It is a great alternative in benefiting your body
especially if you are just a beginner.
Here are the different benefits
of using Bodyweight Exercise
Workout from home
It is all relative
Great for beginners
You can also learn how to
progress from the simplest
variations to the most
complicated and advanced
bodyweight exercises as you
continue with the training.
Workout from home
• While Most fitness enthusiasts have gym memberships and have
become highly dependent on machines and free weights to work their
muscles. There is no doubt that body weight training has proved to be
the most convenient. All you need is your own physical being, and you’ll
never be without machine or a facility.
This means you’ll only
need to learn to use your
body as a barbell and
obtain a great workout to
gain tremendous physical
fitness such as strength,
balance and endurance.
• It is the world’s oldest but most
effective exercise which is very
convenient in doing it at home.
• Bodyweight Exercise can be done anywhere:
– In a hotel room
– Outside pretty much anywhere
– In your home
– In your office
• You can do it wherever you are feel comfortable doing them.
• The main issue is to use an independent place to your
advantage and schedule your workouts so you don’t miss
• You can also have fun as you do it with your family. You can
enjoy with your kids or spouse at home.
• It’s a great fun to do this as you can have fun trying to push
each other and tease as well and the benefits will be
incredible on your health and relationships too.
• Body weight exercises is the most effective exercise that combines both
strength training exercises and cardiovascular exercises consistent with
your fitness goals.
• This is learnt from many athletes who involve themselves in both
running and bodybuilding to develop tremendous mind-muscle
connection that allow them to achieve amazing workouts.
• It offers challenges to every level of fitness and does not discriminate
against age or any other factor.
• It ranges from walking, jogging, jumping jacks and jumping rope.
• You can also perform strength
training exercises using your
weight like push ups, crunches
and many upper and lower
• You can have so many combinations of bodyweight exercises and
different styles of training because they are the best approach in
providing both aerobics and resistance training at the same time. Good
example of these combinations include:
– Travelling and static frog combination. This brings together some powerful travelling
moves that provides excellent strength.
– Sprints are one of the best exercises that can build hard, solid muscle all over your
body. They involve running like a hare. They are not just running or jogging, but you
use large muscles to power your movements for a fantastic workout. They are
important in fat loss.
– Walking also uses large muscles groups
– You can also perform yoga and meditation exercises as well as strength training
exercises using your weight like push ups, crunches, and many upper and lower body
- See more at: http://www.exercise4weightloss.com/body-weight-
• There are no specific recommendations for any type of bodyweight
combinations as long as they provide effective results.
Bodyweight exercise is all relative
• How well you handle your own body weight depends on your relative
strength and how strong you are, heavy and how skilled you are in
mastering your own movements. Therefore it’s all about how well you
can apply your strength.
• Bodyweight exercise is a great way to integrate your strength into more
sophisticated movement patterns because our bodies are put together to
• The movement of your body Patterns can be trained by moving your
body through all of its potential degrees of freedom in an efficient way.
Great for beginners
• Bodyweight Exercise are perfect for beginners.
• They can easily be modified to challenge any fitness level. By starting at
your own pace and adding extra repetitions or performing the exercises
faster slower, you can make the simplest exercise more challenging or
the hardest exercise less challenging. They can offer endless ways to do
a little more or a little less in each workout to tone your muscles without
over extending yourself.
Body weight exercise include both upper body and lower
body exercises such as push ups or pull ups, sit ups,
crunches, squats, Parallel Bar Dips, sprinter sit-up, Box
jump, Lunge, oblique twists among others. Rather than
going into each type of exercise for weight training, here is
one bodyweight training specialist calisthenics training for
your help, and learn the exercises which will get you in the
best shape of your life.
• You get all the health benefits from
• They provide your body with the needed
oxygen and resistance that minimizes
many health risks.
• They integrate your muscle movements for
• You can save thousands on gym
membership fees and use these savings to
make healthier food choices and get better
results from your training from the comfort
of your own home.
• You can maintain your muscularity and
fitness solely by performing bodyweight
• With body weight exercise, you can learn to manipulate your
body to achieve a world-class workout.
• It is considered to be among the most popular ways of
training and getting positive results with many benefits.
• The major benefit of body weight exercise is, you can apply
these workouts everywhere.
– If you don’t have access to a gym you can perform the training session
in each and every location that suits you.
– If you are traveling, you can have it inside your accommodation for
excellent benefits you desire.
• If your goal is to have increased strength, You can get better
results if you are focused on your true cardiovascular