Ask who is B2C, B2B of B2B professional services and products
Mobile destinations – the difference between apps and mobile websites
Jackson Kayak has also begun developing its own iPhone and iPad apps, including Jackson Kayak Mobile, an app for the whitewater kayaking community. The app delivers the latest company news, community forums, product information, and videos.
Sales & CRMFacts, figures, order processingCustomer information from your internal systemsMarketingNew product launchProduct comparitorsAutomationMonitor systemsFault alertsWorkflowCollaboration
Custom FileMaker Go forms on iPad make it easy to capture inspection details.
The Clinometer app ensures that key components are perfectly level.
With iPad, CCS staff cuts out eight hours a week in paperwork.
Trends for when considering your target platforms and devices.
Mobile-social media experienced growth of 39% month-over-month, reported Millennial Media, with a 17% share of the post-click campaign action mix in April. Telecom, entertainment, and retail advertisers utilized mobile-social as a post-click campaign action to acquire social media followers and gather feedback on new movie releases and new product launches.
In total, 16.7 million mobile subscribers, including 12.7 million smartphone subscribers (76% of the smartphone owners), used location-based check-in, according tocomScore. Android accounted for the largest share, with about 37% checking-in, while about 34% of users checked in from an iPhone. Apple having the highest representation relative to its share of the total smartphone market.
Today<br />Mobile destinations<br />Apps<br />Mobile web<br />Snapshot of the mobile landscape<br />Mobile marketing planning <br />
Some facts<br />44%<br />65%<br />91%<br />use our phone to kill<br />time when travelling<br />to and from work<br />of us go to bed with<br />our smartphone<br />within arms reach<br />use our phone during<br />downtime in <br />the workplace… <br />but what are <br />the other 9 % doing!?<br />
Apps for customers<br />Buy on the move<br />Brand awareness<br />Interactive product info and launches<br />Customer service<br />Support and ‘how-to’ videos<br />Loyalty rewards<br />Recommendations & feedback<br />
Apps for business - benefits<br />Do not have to be published for public use<br />Transform paper based information saving printing and distribution costs<br />Can be updated instantly<br />Puts you in the palm of your staff, suppliers and customers<br />
Revenue generators?<br />Paid App<br />one off purchase cost<br />Free App with in-App purchasing<br />popular model for games<br />Subscription<br />a free app with extras available on subscription - gives a recurring revenue stream<br />
Optimised version of your website<br />Set your website to auto detect the users device<br />Enhance the user experience<br />Host it on a separate url<br />m.yourdomain.co.uk<br />yourcompany.mobi<br />
Planning your mobile campaign<br />Objectives<br />Target audience<br />Campaign strategy (push, pull, dialogue)<br />
Objectives<br />What are you trying to achieve?<br />Sales<br />Increased productivity<br />Brand building<br />Downloads<br />Better relationships<br />
What are visitors currently doing?<br />Use Google analytics to see what people are doing on your website on a mobile phone.<br />Which platform<br />What products<br />Did they enquire or buy?<br />Can you make their experience better?<br />
Reaching people on the moveSMS/MMS<br />O2 more<br />Orange shots<br />Your customer base – get their number!<br />
Using GPS<br />Google places<br />Location based social networks<br />Gowalla<br />Foursquare<br />Facebook places<br />
Location based social networks<br />In total, 16.7 million mobile subscribers, including 12.7 million smartphone subscribers (76% of the smartphone owners), used location-based check-in.<br />.<br />