Please can students sit with their
parent/guardian. Please complete
the booklet provided.
We create life-enriching adventures for
memories that last a lifetime.
• 12:45am: Meet at Hinckley Rugby Club (Children will be
boarded according to their groups).
• 1:15pm: Leave from Hinckley Rugby Club.
• 3:30pm: Arrive at PGL (Boreatton Park, Shrewsbury).
• Eat lunch before you arrive at the Rugby Club
• Bring snacks for the bus but no fizzy pop or chewing gum
• Upon arrival:-
• Site tour
• Meet the groupies
• Allocated meal times
• Evening activity
Departure - Monday 10th July)
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 12:45am
•Depart at 2:30pm
•Arrive at Hinckley Rugby Club approximately 4:30pm
Chalet-style tents with solid bases
and frame beds.
Students need to bring their own
bedding. (Sleeping bag and pillow)
Click the link for a virtual tour of the Boreatton site.
Showers and toilets are located close by with separate facilities for
Students will be in a tent with their bus buddy plus others.
•PGL sports night
•Pupils will be responsible for their own pocket money.
•No more than £10.
•Tuck shop/gift shop.
• Unless required for the journey, all medicines need to be handed in
Thursday 6th July between 8:50am-9:50am.
• You will receive a care plan which is to be discussed with Mr Birch
regarding the usage of medicine.
• Please see Mr Birch before departure on the day of departure if your
child is carrying any medication for the journey.
• Please ensure your child has taken any necessary travel medication as
directed before travelling. (Travel sickness medication should be taken
an hour before departure).
• If your child uses inhalers they will also need to carry these at all times.
• Holdall (wheeled if possible) with named PGL label attached.
• Small rucksack/backpack for day activities/coach.
• Please ensure that your name is written clearly somewhere on all
luggage and clothing.
• PGL travel tag
• Items which areWi-Fi enabled and/or can take photos/videos will
be collected in by Hastings Staff on arrival including Mobile phones.
They will be handed back for the return journey. Please ensure you
child has a chargeable battery pack if they wish to use their
phone/devices on the return journey
• Could you please supply a chargeable battery pack for any device as the
availability of plug sockets is limited.
What if I get it wrong or things go
• Pupils who fail to follow rules or instructions of Hastings staff or
instructors may be withdrawn from activities.
• PLEASE NOTE: Behaviour that severely compromises the Health
and Safety of any person, adult or pupil could result in that pupil
being sent home. Parents will then be required to collect their child
from the centre.This will be the decision of the trip leaders in
consultation with the head teacher.
• If you are not feeling well or are unhappy about anything please tell
a member of staff or your PGL instructor. We want everyone to
really enjoy this experience so please tell us if anything or anyone is
• Hastings High School 01455 239414
• Mr Armstrong 07470 268310
This is the emergency number, if the issue is not an emergency
please contact the school and they will contact the staff.
PGL Boreatton Park, Baschurch, Shrewsbury SY4 2EZ –
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACTTHE CENTRE DIRECTLY