Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Lecture # 61 nsg, mtcr, australia group and wassenar arangement
Various International Groups
By: Harveer Singh
This PPT is for educational purpose only. The learner is expected to supplement the video lecture
with this ppt. The content is taken from various daily and weekly publications. Due care has been
taken in preparing the material but the tutor or superprofs would not be responsible for any error
or consequences arising out of it.
Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG)
• It is concerned with reducing nuclear
• Formed in 1975. It has 48 members.
• It controls the export and re-transfer of
materials that may be used for nuclear
• Zanger- “Trigger List” Export only if IAEA
Missile Technology Control Regime
• It is an informal and voluntary partnership
between 34 countries.
• It prevents the proliferation of
missile and unmanned aerial vehicle
technology capable of carrying a 500 kg
payload at least 300 km.
• 1985 and has 42 Members
• Identifies exports that may contribute to
the spread of chemical and
• Works on No Undercut and Catch All
• Export Controls for Conventional Arms and
Dual-Use Goods and Technologies.
• Established in 1996 and has 41 participating
• Every six months member countries exchange
information on deliveries of conventional
arms to non-Wassenaar members
Group Year Members
NSG 1975 48
MTCR 1987 34
Wassenar 1996 41
• For any
thanks, the Tutor can be