• We had a lot of detail in each slide, this meant it was easier for the
audience to understand and the detail was always very thorough.
• We included pictures this meant we could annotate them and tell the
audience what was happening in them, this made the audience more
engaged and listen very well. Also we searched for many different things
happening in the certain pictures. For example in the operation theatre
me and Joe annotated
• Lastly, me and Joe understood the story very well this allowed us tell the
class what she was singing about and that is she does not want to be a
stupid girl and that not all girls get attention for just having big breasts.
• Our presentation was very boring and had no colour, also we
were not enthusiastic this made the class bored.
• Our presentation did not have enough pictures and we did
not say why pink does not want to be a stupid girl therefore
we were one sided on the story so we would not reach full
marks and we did not listen to the story well enough whilst
watching the music video.
• We did not connotate/detonate this meant we did not look
clearly at the video and didn’t say what was shown in the