+91-955 880 44 54
B.E. - INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL email@example.com
Present Address: Permanent Address:
B/102, Shree Kunj Flats, B/s. Somnath nagar society, Road no- 5, Nr. Ashirwad Hospital,
Nr. Uma Vidyalaya, Tarsali, Vadodara- 390 009, Gujarat. Shrinagar, Idar- 383 430, Sabarkantha.
SUMMARY: A Qualified Instrumentation Engineer with 8 yrs. of experience working with world class group of companies with
core strength lying in the area of Maintenance.
Key Skills & Functional Area: Instrumentation Engineer - Maintenance, Preventive maintenance, Predictive maintenance &
Job Objective: To ensure maximum availability of equipments, improve maintenance practices & to execute successfully ongoing
projects. To make sure to complete yearly decided KRAs & organizational goals.
Total Years of Experience: 8 Yrs 2 Months
Current Industry: Apollo Tyres Ltd.
Reporting To : Manager
Current CTC : 6.7 lacs per annum
Current Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
1. Current Employer: Apollo Tyres Ltd at Waghodia, Baroda
Duration : October 2010 to till date
Designation: Executive Engineer (E3 grade)
Apollo Tyres is one of the leading Tyre manufacturing industries in the world. Apollo makes Steel & Nylon Radial Tyres for Passenger
cars, Trucks, Low commercial vehicle and other off-the road vehicles.
• Planning & Execution of Preventive maintenance shut down maintenance jobs. Attending break down and do analysis to
find root cause.
• Procuring & Maintaining spare as per plant requirement.
• Carry out improvements jobs to improve Productivity, Quality, Safety, MTBF.
• Manpower handling and job distribution.
• Preparing SOPs for standard work practices.
2. Previous Experience: Hindalco Industries Ltd. Unit: BIRLA COPPER at Dahej, Bharuch (Gujarat)
Duration : From December 2007 to September 2010 (2.8 Yrs.)
Designation: Engineer - Instrumentation
An ISO: 9001-2000, 14001, 18001 certified company having the honor of the World’s Largest Copper production plant at a single
place (5 Lacs MTPA) having 135 MW designed capacity Captive Power Plant, own captive Jetty and Phosphoric acid, Sulphuric acid
and Di-Ammonium Phosphate plants with 3 Nos of Smelter plants.
• Preventive maintenance of DCS and PLC based systems like CSM, ASWM, APM, Tank-House Crane, Field instruments.
• PLC based Machines stabilization as per process standards.
• Responsibility of Breakdown and Preventive Maintenance.
• Co-ordination with other department like Process, Electrical & Mechanical.
• Planning of jobs of day-to-day activities & status.
• Planning & Maintenance of spares, manpower, job sequences.
• Observing and implementing safe working practice.
• Involving in preventive, predictive overhaul & breakdown.
• Preparing ISO documentation as per standard and maintaining documents
INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF AUTOCLAVE-2
• Autoclave-2 involves process of leaching Copper from Slime, which is mud having impurities collected by Electrolysis refining
process to get 99% pure copper plates from Copper Anode. Slime is having round about 35 to 40% copper particles.
• Done erection and commissioning of Flow meters, On-Off valve, Control valves, Level transmitters, Pressure transmitters,
RTDs etc. in this project.
• Configuring Flow meters, On-Off valves, Level transmitters, Pressure transmitters RTDs etc. with DCS and defining channels
and creating logic of these various instruments.
• Graphic creation of these various field instruments in SCADA.
YELLOW BELT PROJECT TO IMPROVE EFFECTIVENESS OF PREVENTVE MAINTENANCE AND REDUCE PM TIME
• Add and modifying PM checklist to improve PM effectiveness as well to reduce PM time.
• Modifying job list of PM depending on repeated break down and identified counter measure and root cause of
repeated break downs to reduce breakdown after PM.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Operation and Maintenance:
Planning and execution of preventive maintenance schedules of various equipment to increase MTBF & equipment reliability;
thereby accomplishing planned production targets within budget. Proactively identify areas of obstruction / breakdowns and
take steps to rectify the equipments through application of trouble shooting tools.
Material & Manpower Management:
To plan, schedule and monitor with follow up for effective procurement schedule for consumables, critical, project items. To
finalize the specifications of the materials.
Directing and leading the technical personnel. Imparting continuous on job training to the workforce for accomplishing greater
operational effectiveness / efficiency.
Companywide objectives, safety:
Implementing ISO-9001/14001, OHSAS-18001 and other documentation system. Ensuring adherence to Safety, Environment
and Health standards in respective functional areas and developing & implementing measures for enhancing safety levels.
YOKOGAWA CENTUM CS3000
Allen-Bradley: Control Logix5000, PLC 5/40E, SLC 5/04, SLC 5/03
Siemens: SIMATIC S5, SIMATIC S7-200/300/400
Beckhoff PLC, PILZ safety PLC
RS View32 for Allen-Bradley PLCs, WinCC for Siemens, Factory Talk view Machine Edition Studio for HMIs, Panel Builder32 for
Panel Views, System View for CS3000 DCS
SIMATIC Step7, SIMATIC Step5, RS Logix5000, RS Logix500, RS Logix5, MS Office Tools, SAP, C, C++
Yokogawa Centum CS 3000 DCS
Undergone 5 days training taken by YOKOGAWA INDIA PVT LTD.
Costumer Service Division, Bangalore at Hindalco Industries LTD., Unit: Birla Copper
Allen-Bradley Control Logix 5000 PLC
Undergone 2 days training taken by Servilink Systems Ltd., Baroda at Hindalco Industries LTD., Unit: Birla Copper
Siemens S7-300/400 PLC
Undergone 8 days extensive training taken by Siemens Ltd, SITRAIN India at Siemens Ltd, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Six Sigma training
Undergone 2 days training on Six sigma Yellow Belt training module and successfully completed.
• Thermocouples & RTDs (Make Tempsense)
• Control Valve (Make Dembla, MIL, Saunders)
• Level Transmitter- Ultrasonic & Radar type (Make Endress+Hausser, SIEMENS, YOKOGAWA)
• Electro Magnetic & Vortex Flow meter (Make YOKOGAWA)
• Pressure Transmitter (Make YOKOGAWA, Rosemount)
• Proximity Switch (Make Peperl+Fuchs, Telemechanique)
• Photosenser (Make Peperl+Fuchs, Telemechanique)
• I/P (Make Watson Smith, ABB)
• DC & Proportional hydraulic valves (Make Rexroth, Vickers)
• Pneumatic SOVs and Cylinders (Make PARKER, ROTEX FESTO)
• Certified “Yellow Belt” from Q Ultima PVT LTD and successfully completed Yellow belt project to improve PM effectiveness
and to reduce PM time.
• Won “Gold category award” in state level competition on Quality Circle 23rd
convention at Vadodara Chapter Convention
of QC held by Quality Circle Forum of India on 16th
• Won “Platinum category award” in 1st
annual convention on Business Excellence through Lean Six Sigma held by CBE PVT
LTD at Baroda on 27th
Qualification Year of Passing University/ Board Percentage Class
MAY – 2007
Faculty of Technology, Dharmsinh Desai University
60.96 % 1ST
H.S.C.E. Mar – 2003 G.S.H.S.E.B., Gujarat 57.78 % 2ND
Date of Birth : 19TH
Languages : English, Hindi & Gujarati