Successfully reported this slideshow.
Hany Magdy Kamel
32, El Hussein Ibn Ali Street, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Phone: (202) 27772577 - 27772991, Mobile: (0100) 6197498
Seeking a challenging position as a Supervisor Production Pharmacist in a pharmaceutical
company whereby my experience, academic background and interpersonal skills can be
utilized and developed.
Working as a Production Supervisor Pharmacist in EVA Pharma in the solid
dosage form department ''Tablet Department & Effervescent Section'' from
November 2013 until now.
1) Following up the dispensing of raw materials from the raw materials ware
2) Preparation of different products using wet or dry granulation in accordance to
3) Following up of all compression operations on Fette, Kilian & Korch
4) Trouble shooting of compression problems.
5) Following up all coating processes on Glatt Coater, Akhenaton Coater & Pan
6) Performing all IPC tests for compressed &/or coated tablets of different
7) Following up the sachetting of the effervescent products on LA 5000 & LA 160.
8) Supervision of all stripping operations.
9) Supervision of the manual & automatic packaging of different products.
10) Follow up the dispensing of the finished products to the finished products
11) Follow up the calibration of the weighing balances & PH meter every day.
12) All documentation activities of the production batch records.
13) Follow up the achievement of the monthly plan of the department & ensure
its complete achievement.
Worked as a Production Pharmacist in Amoun Pharmaceuticals from June
2007 until October 2013;
1) Solid dosage form department ''Tablet Department & Effervescent
Section'' from July 2007 till June 2009: all preparation & packaging
activities related to production processes.
2) Holding total responsibilities during night shifts from June 2009 till May
2010 which include all preparations & packaging activities in the solid,
effervescent & SemiSolid departments.
3) SemiSolid department "syrups, suspensions, sprays, gargles, lotions,
creams & suppositories" from May 2010 until October 2013.
HORUS FACTORY IN THE TENTH OF RAMADAN:
Managed Successfully the Implementation & Installation of the new
Horus Factory in the 10th
Managed successfully the implementation of the site plant Orientation
& HVAC System in the new Horus Factory in the 10th
Managed successfully the achievement of the new Horus Factory in
of Ramadan Working Licence.
Managed the Successfully the IQ & OQ of machines in the new Horus
Factory in the 10th
NEW FILTRATION SYSTEM IN LIQUIDS DEPARTMENT IN AMOUN
Successfully managed the new Housing Filtration Systems Project.
"PolyKlean & BetaKlean Cartridge Filtration system, Nylon bag &
Polyester Bag Filtration System" in Amoun.
Conducted a successful research to decrease the sucrose amount in
a product from 3500 kg to 1500 kg & the ethyl alcohol from 350 L to
180 L in Amoun.
GENERAL PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
Using SAP operating system for all production operations in Amoun.
Conducted many currently used SOPs for operating & cleaning of
machines in accordance with GMP
Successfully managed the complete achievement of the monthly &
annual production plan.
COMPUTER AND LANGUAGE SKILLS
Perfect knowledge of Windows Applications: MS Word, MS Excel and
Excellent knowledge of Internet and E-mail.
Very good command of both Arabic and English languages (written
Good knowledge of French (had some courses to improve my French).
Bachelor degree of Pharmaceutical Sciences; Faculty of Pharmacy, Misr
International University (MIU), Cairo, Egypt, June 2005.
GPA: 3.71 / 4
Grade: excellent with high honour.
Toxicology Course, Georgia University, March 2005-April 2005
Clinical Pharmacy 1 Oncology Course, Georgia University, December
Thanaweya Amma, St. George School, Egypt, June 2000
Production, Research & Development, Quality Assurance and
Quality Control Departments: Amoun Pharmaceuticals, Cairo,
Sales and Marketing Department: Glaxo Smith Kline, Cairo, July
Production, Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Departments: Sedico Pharmaceuticals, Cairo, August 2002.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Member in Charity groups: Solicited donations for the
Having courses in soft skills, social counselling &
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Reading, music & sports.
Date of birth: 12/3/1983
Place of birth: Cairo, Egypt.
Marital status: single
Military Service: Exempted from military service.
Civil obligation: Exempted from the civil obligation.
Driving licence: Valid.
REFERENCES FURNISHED UPON REQUEST